Tugas English Task 1

Posted by Unknown On Monday, March 25, 2013 0 comments
Tugas English Task 1
Adverticement
English Task 1


  1. Q : What did you do last night?
A : worked on a cd of my paintings.
  1. Q : How many stone that you have thrown?
A : about a third
  1. Q : What did you do with your papers?
A : I destroyed them
  1. Q : How did you use the scanner with pictures?
A : a scanned them in
  1. Q : How did you organize this papers?
A : I’ve organized them into themes
  1. Q : Have you added a sound track?
A : yes, I’ve added a sound track
  1. Q : How long it been taken you about?
A : it’s taken me about a week
  1. Q : When you have started about?
A : I started about ten years ago
  1. Q : What did you use before you had a computer?
A : before I had a computer, I had to use slides
  1. Q : Have you sold your product?
A : yes, I’ve sold a few


  1. What have you done today?
  2. I have worked on my project. I have searched the web for sites on digital cameras.
  3. Have you found any good ones?
  4. I have found several company sites – sony, canon, …. But  I wanted one which compared all the models.
  5. Which search engine have you used?
  6. Dogpile mostly. Have you ever used it?
  7. Yes, I have tried it but I have had more luck with ask jeeves. Why don’t  you try it?
  8. I have had enough for one night. I have spent hours on that project.
  9. I have not started on mine yet.
  10. Yeh? I bet you have done it all.


  1. Architects
Many architects use computers for "drawing" everything: diagrams, preliminary design studies, three-dimensional views and construction documents.

  1. Interior designers
-          Interior designers often use Computer Aided Design (CAD). This is a program that prints a detailed design from a computer drawing.
-          These designs can be changed easily to include ideas from the client.
-          When the client accepts the design, interior designers create a detailed plan.
-          Included in the plan is an estimate for costs and materials that will be needed.
-          The plan may also include designs for furnishings.

  1. Farmers
-          Getting information about healty plant.
-          getting tips how to making fertilizer for plant.

  1. Landscape gardener
-          designing landscape layouts
-          populating the layouts with plant materials.

  1. Musicians
-          Getting inspiration about music.
-          Studying a music from the master of music in the world.
-          Getting a software that solving a music better.

  1. Rally drivers
-          Getting information about trend rally strategy.
-          Getting tips from a rally driver master.
-          Knowing strategy of top of fields.

  1. Sales people
-          selling product in the internet.
-          Making product innovation.
-          Making affiliate program to growing product selling.


  1. send a video email attachment
a.       Have you ever sent a video email attachment?
b.      When did you send a video email attachment?
  1. Fit an expansion card
a.       Have you ever fitted  an expansion card?
b.      Which type an expansion card that you have fitted?
  1. Replace a hard disk
a.       Have you ever replaced a hard disk?
b.      What model hard disk that you have replaced?
  1. Fix a printer fault
a.       Have you ever fixed a printer fault?
b.      What kind a printer that you have fixed?
  1. Make your own website
a.       Have you ever made your own website?
b.      How did you make your own website?
  1. Have a virus
a.       Have you ever had a virus?
b.      Which virus that you have made?
  1. Watch TV on the internet
a.       Have you ever watched TV on the internet?
b.      Which station that you have watched?
  1. Write a program
a.       Have you ever wrote a program?
b.      Which language that you have wrote?



Most of my studying’s activities are related with computer. Computer is the most special tool in my studying. It is besauce all of course’s duty were sent with computer to Dosen Jaga. Dosen Jaga is software website based where all of student of PJJ send their duties. The duty is sent by a lecturer.    

Free time is my busy time. I think all of father will say that. It is because free time is be fully with actifivities for lookfor money. Besides it, some father more like to getting a big planning with their son. Because almost of day they getting suck with working. So free time is time for fathers to get laughing with their son. It is more effective way to decrease depressing mental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment